Labels

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Intro

Welcome everyone! 

I am Vor, an Engineer by day, an MBA student and sometimes an "after-hours athlete" by night, and this is my fist attempt to blog. Let me start off by giving up some information about myself - the blogger.

I am the fourth of seven awesomely crazy children in our family. I was born in Manila, raised in Quezon City, Bahrain and Brunei Darussalam. I am currently residing here in the City of Golden Friendship: Cagayan de Oro City in Northern Mindanao, Philippines since 2010 because of work.


I am currently in the chapter of my life where I am given the freedom to discover many of its mind-boggling mysteries and wonderful realities - all of its goodness, along with the bad. Life has been an awesome journey thus far. And I look forward to all the amazing experiences that are yet to come. 

The blog posts here will attempt to express or "VoCalize" my thoughts on daily life or any random stuff out there which I believe are worth sharing with you guys. The posts here will also attempt to give you guys an idea of what it is like Just.Being.VoCal.


1 comment: